Terms & Conditions (Please Read Before Booking)
This Cabin Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Sportsman Lodge
(“Owner”) and (GUEST(s)) as of the date last set forth by the reservation. It is agreed that the
GUEST will rent the cabin/cabins selected by the reservation from the Sportsman Lodge. This
occupancy will be in the form of a Nightly Rental only and not constitute a permanent or
primary residence or other tenancy. Occupancy shall begin on the arrival date and end on the
departure date listed below listed by the reservation. The following are the specifics of this
By submitting a reservation, you concede to the following agreements
• I/we accept and agree that the property we are renting is furnished, and we are
responsible for leaving the property in as-is condition.
• I/we accept and agree that the cabin we are renting is a non-smoking property.
• I/we accept and agree that the maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 4
persons per cabin.
• I/we accept and agree that Guests must be at least 25 yrs old to rent a cabin.
• I/we accept and agree that this cabin is not to be used for parties or special events
without the prior written consent of the Owner.
• (If applicable) I/we accept and agree to the Pet Policy and know that there is a
nightly pet charge of $50 per day.
1. Rental Party: Must be at least 25 yrs old.
2. Term of the Lease Checkin/ Checkout Agreement:
• The check-in time is after 3:00 pm. The check-out time is before 11:00 am.
GUEST agrees to such time periods so the property may be properly cleaned for
the next guest.
3. Cabin Rules: Guests agree to always abide by the Rules (provided) while at the
property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guests permit
on the property to always abide by the Cabin Rules while at the property. Guests agree
they are solely liable for any damage caused by their guests. Failure to abide by the
Cabin Rules may result in immediate eviction from the property and/or forfeiture of all
payments and deposits.
4. Access: Guests shall allow the Owners or their employees to access the property for
the purposes of repair and/or inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in
a reasonable manner.
5. Television: Basic programming or smart TVs is included in the nightly rate of the
property. Elective TV offerings, such as "On Demand", "Pay Per View", and/or "Special
Events" are not supported by our satellite service and are not included or available at
6. Internet: Video streaming is not supported by the Owner’s Internet service. Although
Internet service is provided, the property is located in a rural area and Internet service
may be slow or go down on occasion. The Owners cannot be held liable for poor or
failing Internet service.
7. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: All "Normal" utilities are included. GUEST will be charged
additional fees for, but not limited to, the following:
• damage to the property or furnishings.
• lost keys ($50 ea.)
• evidence of smoking at the property, which is prohibited and will be charged
$300 extra clean fee.
• evidence of more than 4 guests staying in one cabin overnight.
o Anything requiring service or action by the Owner because of GUESTS’
8. Pet Policy (if applicable): Guests are welcome to bring pets for an addition charge of
$50 per nightly rental. No more than two dogs are allowed at the property. Dogs must
be crated when guests are not at the property. Dogs are not allowed on the beds at any
time. Guests are responsible for ANY pet damage caused by their pet(s) including, but
not limited to, waste removal and extra cleaning fees. Dog food and treats should be
stored in closed containers to discourage mice, bugs, etc. The Owners are not
responsible for the welfare or containment of dogs while at the property. If any
complaints from other guests arise do to your pets the owners have the right to ask you
to leave and you will forfeit your payments.
9. Children and pets should never be left unattended in or around the property.
10. Cancellation Policy: The reservation must be canceled at least 30-days prior to the
booking date to receive a 100% refund. There are no refunds given to renters who
provide less than 30-days’ notice of cancellation.
11. Insurance: All Guests are encouraged to purchase traveler and/or rental insurance,
whichever is applicable, and always lock the premises and vehicles while away.
12. Indemnity Clause: The Owner is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries,
loss, or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting
this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm
or loss arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the
premises. OWNER of rental property shall not be liable for any damages and/or injury to
GUEST and/or their guest(s), or their personal property due to GUEST’S acts, actions, or
neglect. GUEST agrees to hold OWNER harmless against any claim for damage and/or
injury due to GUEST'S act or neglect or GUESTS guest’s acts or neglect. GUEST is liable
for any damages or injury to GUEST and members of their party.
The parties agree to the terms of this Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures
set forth below.
1. No Parties
2. MAINTENANCE: It is expected that major systems in the property will break down
from time to time such as air conditioning, refrigerator, etc. The owner will attempt to
repair the problem as soon as possible upon notice by the GUEST. Owner assumes no
liability to GUEST if such should occur as all products have a useful life and break down
3. GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES: All occupants are required to perform "Normal" household
duties that include, but are not limited to, garbage removal, notification to the Owner of
any damages or problems with the property and locking of all windows and doors when
GUEST leaves the property.
4. END OF TERM: At the end of the term, the GUEST shall leave the premises clean and
in good condition, remove all GUEST property, and repair unreasonable damages caused during
5. OCCUPANTS: The occupancy of the property is limited to the number of persons and
particular persons described in this agreement smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in
the property. If you smoke, smoke outside, make sure to put your cigarettes ALL THE
WAY OUT and dispose of all extinguished butts in the trash before you leave.
6. No more than two dogs are allowed at the property. No puppies allowed (dogs under
24 mos.). Dogs must be crated when guests are not at the property. Dogs are not
allowed on the beds and furniture at any time. Store your dog's food and treats in
closed containers to discourage pests. The Owners are not responsible for the welfare
or containment of dogs while at the property.
7. Children are welcome however, this property is not child-proof and is, therefore, not
suited for toddlers under 4 yrs. old, or unsupervised children of any age. Guests who
bring children are solely responsible for their safety and well-being.
8. People other than those in the guest’s party set forth in the Rental Agreement, may
not stay overnight at the property. Any other persons allowed at the property during
the guest’s stay are the sole responsibility of the guests. No more than 4 guests are
allowed per cabin. The GUEST must supervise Guest(s) while on the premises. Noise on
the property must be kept to a reasonable level so as not to cause a disturbance to the
neighbors or the general public.
9. No Fireworks
10. All furnishings and linens should be kept in good condition and remain on the
11. This property is privately owned; the Owners (Sportsman Lodge) are not responsible
for any accidents, injuries, illnesses, or losses that occur while guests, or their guests,
are on the premises. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings
or valuables of the guests or their guests. The cabins should be locked when guests are
not at the property. Children and pets should not be left unattended on or around the
12. Thermostats: In the colder months (Oct.–Apr.), please turn all thermostats to 65°
when you leave. In the warmer months (May–Sept.), please make sure all thermostats
are set at 75° when you leave.
13. Lights, fans, and electronics: Turn them ALL off when you are not at the property.
14. CLEANING: Upon departure, leave all beds unmade if used and the last day’s towels
in the bathrooms. Please discard used food from the cabinets and refrigerator. Trash
should be removed from the cabins and thrown in the dumpster on your way out
15. The maximum occupancy is 4 persons per cabin. If GUESTS exceeds the maximum
occupancy, GUESTS and any/ all guests are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture
of their rental payment. If GUEST exceeds the maximum occupancy without the owner's
consent, GUEST will be charged $100.00 per day, per person that exceeds the maximum
rental. Failure to comply with these rules will subject you to immediate removal from
our property and forfeiture of all rental payments and security deposits.
16. SAFETY: GUESTS acknowledge and agree that they are responsible for the safety of
themselves, their guests and their children while on the property. GUEST acknowledges
and agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any injuries to them or their guests.
17. LAWS: The Laws of the State of Missouri shall apply to all terms under this
Agreement. Any dispute under this agreement shall be venued in Morgan County. It is
expressly agreed and understood that this lease shall not be recorded in the County
Clerk's office. GUEST agrees that the State of Missouri will have personal jurisdiction
over all matters concerning this agreement.
18. LIABILITY: GUEST may be responsible and liable to the Owner for damages more
than the rental payments for any damage or loss caused by GUEST or its guests.
19. CERTIFICATION: I or we, the GUEST(s), hereby certify and consent that I/we have
read the entire agreement and conditions and agree to the terms and will comply with
them during this rental.
“Thank you! We hope you enjoy your stay.